- Spring Forward, Fall Back! Don't forget to set your clocks one hour ahead this Saturday evening.
- This Sunday is the final message of our three-part series on depression. God has given us a variety of resources to help us “take every thought captive unto obedience to Christ”. But how do these resources really work in the face of real depression?
- Upcoming Congregational Business Meeting – March 11th Make this a priority! A church is a ministry, a family… and a business. At the business meeting we will celebrate those who have served in various capacities this last year, commission those who will serve this coming year. We will affirm elders, and vote on the budget!
From the Word…
Weird weather! Neither hot nor cold, neither cloudy or sunny. Just sort of…weird! Life can be like that. But God encourages us to rejoice regardless. Yup, that’s what God says in 1Thessalonians 5:16. It is one of the shortest verses in the Bible. It says, simply --- “Rejoice always!” Now what can that mean? Is God commanding us to laugh at a funeral or delight in pain? Of course not. But it does mean that we should be pursuing the ways of joy even in the tough times. It takes a humble heart to pursue joy when you’d rather be grumpy! One way to defeat the grumpies is to remember the promise of heaven! May God bless you with His joy today!
- Testimony Sunday
- Getting a Handle on Depression #3 – Bringing dark into the light! – Psalm 42:5 / 2 Corinthians 1:3
- Spring Equip classes will start in April – stay tuned for details.