It’s All About JOY…His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master. Matthew 25:21
- DEAR VETERANS & ACTIVE DUTY– Thank You so much for your service to us and our great nation! May our Lord grant you peace and strength in your heart in everything.
- A huge congratulations to Corey Roysdon. She said Yes! Corey, we are looking forward to hearing all about how you proposed to Bobbi!
- Saturday, November 11th, 9:00am-12:00, we need as many as possible for an INSIDE/OUTSIDE WORK DAY at church. Let’s get the place presentable! Projects include…
- Cut back trees by visitor parking, Grape vines along the fence, shrub by back of church, and fig tree behind the church.
- Rake up leaves from the fig tree behind the church
- Weed whack behind, parking lot and by trailer
- Fix light on building facing the parking lot- I will take care of this and bring a ladder and everything
- Spray roundup around church
- Clean & dust chairs etc.
- Fix drywall by the bathrooms and hallway
- Get all the cobwebs down
- Clean nursery/discovery land
From the Word…
Everyone who sets their heart on following Christ has, on occasion, stumbled. At times, we may even feel like a hypocrite. We may consider ourselves to be a “bad Christian”. Well, ok, let’s say it’s true. Let’s say that you have stumbled, perhaps for quite a while. So, what do you do? A key word here is PROGRESS! In other words, turn away, turn toward and keep on walking, keep on progressing toward godliness. In Philippians 3:12 the apostle Paul wrote… “Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me His own.” Are you His? Well, then, keep on keeping on! Happy Progress!
This Sunday…Veteran’s Day Observed!
- SERMON: A Veteran’s Day sermon from 1 Timothy 1:18-19 - Fight the Good Fight! We are so grateful for the men and women in uniform who work and fight to our precious freedoms. They are our warriors. And believers are warriors. We war for the kingdom of God. We war against forces, but internal and external, that “wage war against the soul”. Let’s fight the good fight of faith!
- EQUIP CLASSES: 5:00pm at church.
- Forgiveness God’s Way – Taught by Pastor Tom
- Be the Leader you were Meant to Be – Taught by Pastor Al
Praise & Prayer…
- Praise that Donna Furrh is feeling better.
- Praise that the Rosenbergs have moved into their new home. Pray for them as they get settled and plugged in to life there.
- Pray for Sarah Hardin as they are expecting their first little one.
- Pray for the Hatch family while Josh is underway.
- Pray for Tony Ulrich and Matt Mello to find a jobs!
- Our missionaries… Dave and Patsy Alfors / Dave and Janet Miles / Dan and Kathy Stowell / Randy & Adena Wildman / Dr Sam with Hopegivers / Tom & Pam Wolski / Rhett & Stacy Stous / Matthew & Jessica Preece.
In His Grace,